cooper ht plus

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I like GoodYear.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I'm wearing Goodyear also. And I've never even heard of a hankook. Sounds Canadian.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I'm wearing Goodyear also. And I've never even heard of a hankook. Sounds Canadian.
LOL
it's korean. and it sucks. get the Falkens out of all of them. That does not mean Falken is the best. For the money Nittos would be a bargain.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/searchTiresBySize.do?sw=false&cs=305&ar=50&rd=20
next time link it mofos.. the goodyears look perfect. look at that price!

also might want to look into these BFG's (they're only $155) but the size is 275/55/20 & $100 rebate on it when you buy 4.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
For the money Nittos would be a bargain.

Now there's a name I know. :D

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Me likey Kumhos too.

KB

·
Registered
562 Posts
I hope like hell the BFG's are the best because mine will be here Wednesday.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I like Michelins and BFG's.

I do not like Good-for-a-years

·
Registered
562 Posts
A lot of folks don't like the GY's. I've only got 4k on mnie and found them to be pretty decent in snow, unhorrible in the rain, hook up reasonably well every split second at WOT (wheelhop) in the dry, and quiet and comfortable. That leaves only one thing: Does the tread disappear as fast as my Smirnoff?

·
Registered
474 Posts
those are 3 totally different tires, i use the coopers year round becuase there all season tires, and they work fine in the snow with the 20's, the stock good years wore too fast for my taste, too soft of a tire

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cooper makes a good tire, does not last as long as a bfg but you can't bat the price and lots of sizes to choose from. I prefere BFG's myself DO NOT LIKE GOODYEARS too meany defects. I hade 2 go on my dakota in 3 months ( the truck was only 3 months old ) and it took 3 1/2 monthe to get new ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have had som many Goodyears fail and they do not stand behind them at all.

BFG makes a great tire. They last a long time and if you do have a problem you don't have to deal with the GY dealers.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've already noticed that the Goodyears that came on my truck do not fare well in the rain. No snow here for me to worry about so I can't comment on that. The Michelin M+S that I had on the Dakota that I traded in stuck to wet pavement like glue. I will go with Michelin when these Goodyears wear out. Worth the extra money IMO.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys i went with the coopers in a 275/60/20 ht plus i went up from the stock 275/55/20 you guys dont think that will cause any trouble right?

·
Registered
73 Posts
of those three I would take the falkens, but I got the toyo S/T's for my truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.