Votes: 84 45.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's up to you guys here, what is the general feeling on this one? My plan for my truck is to run white/black on everything, I know some people will think it's a boring scheme but I happen to like it. I will be decking out the interior in this scheme as soon as I have the extras cash flow to begin. I had an idea and thanks to S. Weigel I am now able to see it.

I was thinking of adding a little contrast to the sides of the truck by changing the accent in the pics from white to black to match the hood. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I'd say flip a coin, Most generally I prefer the color matched look, but looking at those pics; I really like the black also (can't decide) so I would flip a coin. :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
I like the black. I think it matches with the tinted windows and the handles.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
"White or Black"??!!! What?! I declare...I am not gonna make such a racist remark! :WHT:

I will reply that it was only Michael Jackson to answer that awefull question!!! ;)

Just kidding, no hard feelings! :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still not really sure. I covered them in black the other day to see what it looks like in person and really liked it. I know a lot of people are really going for everything the same color with no badges, handles, edges, etc. I sorta like the contrast actually, its why I really love the black accent on my hood. If I had asked the same question about that a lot of people would have told me to keep it white but since it's black already everyone loves it.

hmmm will see

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Keep ******!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I think my hand may have been forced this weekend. I got a copper color that sprayed down the side of my truck on both sides behind all the tires, still don't have a clue what it was. I happened to be debadging the truck so I hit it with some Goo Gone and it pulled it off all the painted surfaces but I can't get it to come off the white plastic strips. They seem to be permanently stained so I guess I may be moving to the black strips afterall.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Do one side in white and the other in black!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I think white with black accents would look really nice. Smoke tint your headlight/tailight/sidemarker lenses too if you want to go extreme. Are your sidebars chrome? I cant tell from the pics, if they are i'd consider smoke tinting them as well... Black Chrome. I think it would look sick with dark tint windows. All white would probably give a cleaner "show quality" look, but clean is over rated IMO...

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I agree, you need these headlights and to nite-shade your tails.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
BLACK, visually it "GROUNDS "the truck and makes it look lower to the road.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
six pak said:
BLACK, visually it "GROUNDS "the truck and makes it look lower to the road.
True, true. Black also makes the vehicle look slightly smaller, while all white will make the truck look bigger than it really is. If you want to look huge, go white, but personally, i'd recommend the black accents.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I voted "black", it creates some much needed accents to that Mopar-motored machine. :)

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
hope this helps you make up your mind, and check out the White Truck Club

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.