Votes: 8 3.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
ADAM PLEASE COME HOME!
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my brand new stinky Maxxis Bighorns in! Size 315/75R16. Wow what a hunk of rubber! What do you guys think, should I go white letters in or out? I already have my druthers but I want to here from you. Im running polished alloys on a red 2nd gen.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i think white letters out look better. speacially after you shine up the tires.

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
white letters out.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Out-

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
0ut

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
Outside

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
I prefer the white letters out too

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Out, but thats just my opinion. Going with what everyone else wants doesnt always make for a truck that YOU'RE happy with ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
i like out, but it depends if i have you have nice rims. if you want them looking at the tires or the rims :)

·
ADAM PLEASE COME HOME!
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow im surprised at the voting! i thought for sure you guys would go for the letters IN. I like the letters showing on older muscle cars and street trucks but im not quite sold on the idea of them showing on a 4x4. A few pics might help me decide. i dont see many mud tires with the letters showing in my neck of the woods. BTW thanks for the votes and keep them coming!

·
Mmmmmmmmm, beer.
2,485 Posts
stebecaser said:
....A few pics might help me decide.....
Check the link in my sig for pics of BFG A/T's, white letters out. I think when the letters get crusty looking and no longer look white and crisp, then I might take them off the rims, turn them around and face them in.

Edit: Or this thread that has some Maxxis Buckkshot mudders, white letters out.
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113457

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
That white lettering looks good. However I really like the clean look mine with no white lettering have

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
In

·
02 R/T & 05 Ram
2,725 Posts
In, always. no exceptions

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.