DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to install a/f datalogger to record air/fuel ratio's to send Hemifever for tune. Any idea's or suggestion on which one to get. Going to put a/f gauge on steering column. Need info on whole kit.

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
do you have a data logger? most have a 3.5mm headphone jack that will plug into a data logger or a wired connection. i had a aem and am now running a innovate. i had no issues with either, spend the money on a good wideband you wont regret it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have nothing yet. Looking for everything I'm going to need so I can get some air/fuel ratio data to send to Hemifever for a tune. Need to know the best way to do this.

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
what tuner are you using?

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
Which handheld? Sct obviously, 9550, 3200?

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
the 3200 has built in data logging capabilities so pick which wideband you want and go with that. make sure you get the extra cable for the 3200 that allows for an external input to hook the wideband up to it
innovate or aem are both good choices

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help little yellow. I'll check out the AEM and Innovate widebands. Do these come in a complete kit? Where is the best place to order from?

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
as far as the ones i have bought yes they are all plug and play. ive gotten mine from a few different suppliers so i cant really say the best. summit is always a good choice tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.