DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am going to finially be putting a new lift on my truck soon and i am kinda mixed on what i want to do on the wheel situation i am going to stick with 20s on 35x13.5x20 atz tires but i cant decide the wheels i love my factory wheels they look great and then i love the moto metal 955 chrome wheels, or the gunner 5 wheels also which do you guys think

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Either of those choices will look great. Therefore, I would go by which has the better offset for your application. If that doesn't make a difference, take the cheaper one.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I would choose the moto's

·
Too Loud? Too Bad!
194 Posts
I'd go with the Moto Metals

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would go with the moto's my boss has them on his f250 and they look awesome.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was leaning towards the motos or the factory due to the gunner looks alot like the factory wheels but i need to find someone that has these motos at a good price now and ideas

·
Registered
954 Posts
Gunner 5's....I would have gone with them again, but they didnt have the size I needed available.

These are 20x10 with -25 offset....they are REALLY deep!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Moto Metal

·
Milkman
444 Posts
BigMac truck looks great bro, what kind of tire shine do you use?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Moto Metal too many people like my wheels and are buying them :VHOT:. I want to be unique. Quit buying the same wheels as me :WHT: lol

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nick off topic but did cst do a nisssan titan for you guys ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Moto for sure on a lifted truck, the second wheel is more for a slammed look. Also I personally think the 2nd one shows to much behind the wheel...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts