DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... i have used just about every wax/polish on the market and i have found ZAINO to be some of the best polish i have ever used... what kinds do you guys use to get that show car finish?

·
Got Horsepower?
182 Posts
Never tried that but I would like to. I use Liquid Glass

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
Meguires Gold for the wax. As far as polish, I usually just use Turtle Wax.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Last year i used Finish First Polish system and it seemed to work fairly well. Last month i bought the Zaino system and will try that out within a week or so.
Joe

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nothing but nature and the factory clear coat. Who has time to wax?

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
I think I have every bottle of wax/polish that's made. I like the meguires the best. #27 I believe

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just bought the Zaino system again. I used it on my 98 TA and loved it. Going to slap some on my D this weekend probably.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
i only used Zaino when i had my Z28 (i was anal) and now i just use whatever. i think i've only waxed the durango twice in the almost 3 years i've had it. it's weird. ever since i've decided that my durango is a DD and it's going to get messed up i'm not as worried about the paint. i'll wax/clay it occasionally and i'm happy. it still beads water but it's been probably 8 months since i've waxed it. i only get it washed once every 2 months or so. right now it's filthy and i can't justify getting it washed since i've got to do close to 350 miles of driving saturday so it'll get hammered (i've had weekends like this for the last 6 weeks).

it really needs to be clayed but i'm kinda lazy. last time i spent 3 hours claying and another 45 or so waxing and a month later you could see all the crap in the paint again. i'd almost rather have a dark car and deal with scratches than a white one and have to deal with seeing crap in the paint.

it's just hard for me to find time to dedicate a day to cleaning my car. it doesn't help that it's always sitting outside and i put a lot of miles on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.