·
Registered
4,953 Posts
There are many here who run JBAs.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Also, right now I have a flowmaster exhaust, and was wondering how much louder these headers will make the D?

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
slightly louder, not too much. I have JBA headers and the JBA y-pipe, good combination, easy to install.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
The question is how much you are looking to spend? Long tubes will give you the most HO but require the most work. GS Motorsport long tubes were proven to have the most output but customer service went down the crapper so stay away. John at southeastperformance.com has just come out with a set of custom long tubes. People just started getting them delivered. Next on the list are the Mopar mid length headers (Mike Leach). They are next on the HP list. Unfortunately they are getting hard to come by. Shorty headers, JBA, Gibson don't net quite as much HP as the above ones. I have the JBAs. I got them right after I got the D. At that time they were not many choices. I'd get the Mopar now if I could. What I hate about them is the ram horn design of the back primary. It makes changing the back plugs a PITA. What ever kind you get, get ceramic coated. They will stay looking good and will insulate the exhaust.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
Neil F. said:
The question is how much you are looking to spend? Long tubes will give you the most HO but require the most work. GS Motorsport long tubes were proven to have the most output but customer service went down the crapper so stay away. John at southeastperformance.com has just come out with a set of custom long tubes. People just started getting them delivered. Next on the list are the Mopar mid length headers (Mike Leach). They are next on the HP list. Unfortunately they are getting hard to come by. Shorty headers, JBA, Gibson don't net quite as much HP as the above ones. I have the JBAs. I got them right after I got the D. At that time they were not many choices. I'd get the Mopar now if I could. What I hate about them is the ram horn design of the back primary. It makes changing the back plugs a PITA. What ever kind you get, get ceramic coated. They will stay looking good and will insulate the exhaust.
true!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.