DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2500 QC 4x4 on order ( Feb. 2 ) and I was told it was to be in June. It's a white SLT with black fender flares and black side moldings, chrome grill and hood shield with the polished alum. wheels. I want to get a grill insert but do not know which one to get. The mopar one looks ok but everyone has that one. I kind of liked the "street scene speed" chrome or stainless screen insert. What do you think??

Attachments

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
joe kickass said:
I have a 2500 QC 4x4 on order ( Feb. 2 ) and I was told it was to be in June. It's a white SLT with black fender flares and black side moldings, chrome grill and hood shield with the polished alum. wheels. I want to get a grill insert but do not know which one to get. The mopar one looks ok but everyone has that one. I kind of liked the "street scene speed" chrome or stainless screen insert. What do you think??
IMHO NO

The grill is too big for that type of grill

I put OEM on mine and Carriage Works on my wife's
I vacillate between the two as to which I like best

But with the Carriage works type you can get a matching bumper insert also

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Personally I like the Mopar OEM:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I myself really like the speed grill. However I only think it looks right on a SPort Painted Grill Shell. It doesn't look as good on the chrome grills in my opinion. The factory slotted style grill (Billet Poser) looks good on the chrome surrounds. If you want a nice looking grill that you can get cheap, look on Ebay for grilles4you. You can get the lower (Bumper Grill) and upper Grill inserts for cheaper than you can buy the uppers only at most places. Best of luck.

KB

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I like my OEM grill.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I love my street scene grill. I also love my lower insert grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
beandip77 said:
I love my street scene grill. I also love my lower insert grill.
I like your grill where did you get it? Too many people around my area have the billet and it's starting to get old.

·
Registered
562 Posts
joe kickass said:
I have a 2500 QC 4x4 on order ( Feb. 2 ) and I was told it was to be in
grille4u

Attachments

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
that street scene grill comes in "black chrome" i was thinking about that because i dont think it would stand out too much would be diffrent at least.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm a bit partial to the Street Scene. It's the grill I went with but i'll warn thay bend easy while installed and if ya hit any thing like a bird, it's done.

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
OK here is a Carriage works with matching bumper insert from Grille4you on my wife's truck followed by an OEM and non matching Grille4you bumper insert on my truck

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Those all look nice... but I gotta go with something no one else has. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey guy,

I have the OEM Mopar grill, but I really like this new bumper grille that I see in your pictures. Is there one that will match the OEM Mopar grille?

Thank you,
Kyle

·
Registered
562 Posts
KyleLC23 said:
Hey guy,

I have the OEM Mopar grill, but I really like this new bumper grille that I see in your pictures. Is there one that will match the OEM Mopar grille?

Thank you,
Kyle
If you can find valerie2272's gallery you'll see exactly what you're looking for.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
05_hemi said:
If you can find valerie2272's gallery you'll see exactly what you're looking for.
I don't wanna hear any excusses about finding it... Val's Profile

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
05_hemi said:
THere is a grille for the bumper that will match the OEM BUT ONLY for the SPORT model . It is made special by a member of this Dodge site

·
Registered
562 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
Those all look nice... but I gotta go with something no one else has. :D
Looks good, plus yours is the only "grill" that looks like you could actually cook a steak on it! :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
uncbob, you're a picky fella, and so am I, which is great, and your trucks look great, but one way or t'other, match them upper and lower grills up - (you could steal your wife's upper grill inserts for your rig!). Do it. Dooo EEEEET!

(And if she does, you'll be a dead man anyway!!!)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.