• SpinTech

Votes: 5 1.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nope took it to my local Midas shop same place put my Magnaflow cat back on but I know people who did them themselves and fir the most part said that the install was pretty straight forward with minimal problems, You're gonna love them gauranteed. Everone I know that has them (including myself) loves them. Good luck with the install.

Kevin
BlackQuad03Hemi

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have an 88 with a 3.9 I ran 2.5 inch tubing from the y pipe back, using a new cat, and a dynomax thrush muffler, It exits right infront of the right rear wheel

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I have a Catco High-flow converter (2.5 inch) and a 2.5 inch SI/SO stainless Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow, currently dumped in front of the rear axle. OH YEAH! Classic Flowmaster sound with ear drum popping drone. I freakin love it! LOL

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
In Muscle era MoPars there really is only one choice. TTI. 81-93 Ram trucks I use Hooker but dont like them, thin and weak, rusts easily, I wish some one would make a good thick flange Header with full 14/16 gauge tube 4-1 design, 3" collector, hedman and hooker jc whitney flow techs junk are the only games in town. :mad: If Hedman made their Elite series for the above truck years I would be happy and buy a set but they only make the elite for g.m. and ford. At least to my knowledge, I could be wrong? ;)

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
I run a Corsa on my Durango and just love it! It is pricy but I look at it the way of cost to be different. I investigated a Borla and Gibson as well, for availability, cost, etc, I went with Corsa. workmanship, fit and finish is exceptional.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
i have the stock single in/dual out Borla muffler that came from the factory on Daytona rams, and i love the sound, more happy with it than ive ever been with any exhaust ive had.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I chose other - straight pipes sound the best to me.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Spintech for me... headers and sportsman muffs, tru duals w/cats

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
I got FM but next time will go with magnaflow striaght-throughs

·
CHI-TOWN
447 Posts
Magnaflow!! :rck:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Anyone else run IMCO mufflers?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ive always liked the sound of flows. On a dodge they sound even better because of the low rumble it gives!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
i had the flowmaster 40 series. got rid of that cuz it was junk... now i have the aero turbine 30/30 and i love it...

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Oh Yeah, Magnaflow with X pipe.

·
HOTROD
590 Posts
Flowmaster super 40's. have never used any other exhaust.

·
2010 HEMI RAM 4X4
105 Posts
I am running a Cherry Bomb Vortex 3" SI/SO Nice rumble, a little louder then stock. The Kids love it (All of us) ha ha. And so far no complaints from mom!!!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.