DodgeTalk Forum banner

Which type of driving do you dislike?

• Those who swing left when making a right turn.

Votes: 27 20.0%
  • Those who don't no the rules of a 4 way stop.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • Those who don't know which the fastlane is.

Votes: 100 74.1%
  • Those who run red lights.

Votes: 33 24.4%
  • Those that change lanes almost constantly.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Those who don't signal when changing lanes.

Votes: 12 8.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
All of them, but 2,3 and 6 are the worse.

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I wish i'd could do that, i'd have over a 1000 hits.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
i hate all of them but i pick people who dont know where the fastlane is, hate getting stuck behind someone slow on my way home

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
That video hahahahaha i wish

·
Chad Loves His Hemi
447 Posts
I dont know how many of you have driven in the GTA. How about too fast in the fast lane, switching lanes every 2 seconds, Someone droppes half a km/h and someone overeacts and hits the brakes almost stopping, Not signaling, driving 20 km/h under the limit because they have no clue what they're doing/where they're going, In town stopping in the middle of the lane for no reason, on the 400, realizing theyve almost passed they're exit so they just cut across 5 lanes to exit, changing lanes with someone beside them without looking.. and my BIGGEST Pet Peeve: I work on the Highway as a Patroller for the Emergency Responce Unit, Say theres an accident, I'll be blocking a lane or 2 protecting the firemen/police/EMS, and some retard doesnt see the 6-ton Stirling truck with flashing lights/Arrowboards, Almost rear ends me and ends up on the shoulder and when I get out to.......Politly tell him hes a F*#@ing retard, They get mad at me for being there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd have to say all of them except for #1 (haven't run into too much of that actually). Also like to add when you do try to pass someone in the fast lane and all of a sudden they speed up.

Also LOVE when someone makes a right hand turn out of a parking lot, cuts you off and then doesn't go the speed limit...then look in the rear view and see empty road.

A big problem in my area is people don't EVER drive the speed limit yet they will run red lights or speed through a school zone.

Also talking/texting while driving. Come on now!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just watched that video after I got home. I hated that movie but that is my favorite part. My wife looked at me when we saw it. That is me to a "T" and word for word. Well, except for the crash into them bit obviously.

·
-Ben-
498 Posts
I would have to say the people that come from the end of a line of cars and try to force there way in at the front or cut someone off because they cant wait. If only they allowed machine guns mounted to the front.....I'll have to buy the batmobile soon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would have to say the people that come from the end of a line of cars and try to force there way in at the front or cut someone off because they cant wait. If only they allowed machine guns mounted to the front.....I'll have to buy the batmobile soon.
That was another pet peeve of mine. When there are plenty of warnings of construction ahead and one of the lanes is closed, people who wait until the last minute to merge over. So them saving what would be a few minutes makes everyone else wait many times longer. Pisses me off.

·
D981500
228 Posts
I hate it when just because someone drives a bigger or more expensive vehicle that gives them the right to pull right out in front of you without even slowing down for a yield sign. Makes me wanna hit the gas instead of the brake. For some reason I don't have that problem in my truck, only in the Nitro.

·
4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It seems like you get more respect in a motorhome in Floridia with plates from elsewere. I was there and suprised at the contrast to the SF bay area.

·
rocket23
542 Posts
Everyones problem is cured if they ( them dummies on the road) Would simply stay right except too pass!!! How effin hard is it?!? !.5 million accident free miles driving here btw':rck:

·
Registered
612 Posts
I would add this one. When you DO turn on your signal to pass, or, even get out of the fast lane for that matter, the jerk who will speed up and try to pass you so you can't get over.
I moved to FL about 6 months ago, they might as well save the money and weight on vehicles and not even put turn signals on them. Seems nobody uses them here any way.

·
Banned
1,716 Posts
After 4 million miles in a big truck I have to say all of the above. You wouldn't believe what I have seen in my lifetime.
you dont drive a big truck. i do i drive a 80,000 lb 75ft semi truck.

·
Banned
1,716 Posts
i drive a semi truck and those are the ones i run off in the cones and laugh when they hit them when theres many signs saying LANE CLOSED MERGE_____

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
I'd have to say all of them except for #1 (haven't run into too much of that actually). Also like to add when you do try to pass someone in the fast lane and all of a sudden they speed up.
i actually do that because ill be goin down the highway 10-15 over and the jerks come flyin up ride my ass until they can pass me then they have barely enough room to pass but try anyways and cut me off so i just prevent them from cutting me off by speeding up

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
the worst thing i hate is when a cop passes you going way over the speed limit eating a sandwich while talking on the phone and typing on their computer. i see that all the time round here

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
"All the above" but I really hate the red light runners.

:jmad:

But you have one choice that's not listed ... I also hate drivers that drive like do.

:D

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.