Which Color Do You Choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was hoping to get a deal done today, on a New Ram 1500. However, getting the right truck that I want became an issue.. as it had a hemi, but it was the wrong color, or it had a hemi, but no leather, or leather and color matched.. but no hemi. It seems, I may be better suited, being more flexible in color. The problem lies.. I'm kinda undecided in which colors I like, and in what order ;)

Which color would you suggest? If you could, lean toward the color that you may see LEAST on the road.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
the deep molten red is not too common. at least i dont see many of them. that is what i am looking at right now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Black, all the way (although it's not the least seen colour on the road, but that wasn't important to me).

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Hands down
Patriot Blue or Atlantic Blue look great in sun or shadow and very elegant
Black is too common
But if you want a color that is LEAST seen go with Almond

It is a really nice color with the chrome

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
I disagree, a dealer was tryin to sell me an almond colored truck... they are just plain as hell - I couldnt do that to myself.
Stick with strong colors for a truck. blue black or burgandy
but it also depends on the model/ options
in the end however, you must be happy, not DT members!!!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
2-Stroke said:
once you go black, you never go back...

I love my boo and my truck!
I would have to agree!!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
The best looking colors to me are the dark Molten red, the dark Patriot blue, and my top pick, Graphite metallic. Since graphite has been replaced with mineral gray, I voted for that one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, I meant to say, which of these 4 colors do you see least. The truck will have the sport appearance package, so painted bumpers.

Last night, I almost purchased the Atlantic Blue Hemi Sport, but it did not have the leather or the 20' rims. Now even though the dealer said he would have no problem putting in any leather I wanted, or and changing to 20's, I really didn't feel comfortable about doing this. 1. There was a slight charge *Dealers words " You won't even notice the charge, very small." - YEAH RIGHT SURE !! :gr_bs: and 2. I wasn't sure of what kinda install job I would get.. fast and crappy ? take months to get it done, and crappy? or maybe it just never gets done at all. You never know. So I balked at the deal, and dealer manager is gonna keep lookin for me.. and I'm going to other dealers today in the mean time :rck:

Thanks All !

·
Registered
494 Posts
I love mine but since B/W isn't a color I can't suggest it :) I normally can't stand all white or all black but I love my mix of the two.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Personally I think graphite is the best looking color Dodge has ever made for their trucks. Too bad they stopped making it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
RED!!!

Oh wait, not an option. Atlantic Blue is very sharp!

After previously owning two big black vehicles I knew there was know way this one was going to be black. Way too much work.

·
09 HEMI
5,964 Posts
EZ4U2CHere said:
RED!!!

Oh wait, not an option. Atlantic Blue is very sharp!

After previously owning two big black vehicles I knew there was know way this one was going to be black. Way too much work.
I AGREE... RED!!!!!!!!! IF not Black but better have extra time on ur hands to clean it up. I had a 96 sc sb black ram.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Since you can't have Graphite....get the next best thing: Mineral Gray!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.