DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the part number of this badge is or where I could get 2 of 'em? It is on the back of the new Durango and maybe the new Dakota too. It is smaller then the one on the Ram tailgate. I'm thinking about putting them on the doors instead of the others badges.

Attachments

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is a pic on the Durango. Thanks to DurangoGuy123 for his pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
dstryker said:
I'm thinking about putting them on the doors instead of the others badges.
Why?

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why not? :) I guess the same reason you left the HEMI badge on. I think one small Ram emblem will look good, much better then the spelled out RAM 1500

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
You can order the Ram head badge that is on the tailgate of the new trucks at your local dealer. I've also seen them on Ebay. I would assume they have the Durango badge too. It may just take a little digging in the system by your dealership's parts guy.:)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
or go the the durango forum and see if anyone debadged and ask if you can have them. That way they are free, or next to nothing :D

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FreeLantz said:
You can order the Ram head badge that is on the tailgate of the new trucks at your local dealer. I've also seen them on Ebay. I would assume they have the Durango badge too. It may just take a little digging in the system by your dealership's parts guy.:)
I could go to the dealer, just thought it would be easier to order online if I could find them.

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RammingDodge said:
or go the the durango forum and see if anyone debadged and ask if you can have them. That way they are free, or next to nothing :D
genious! :IDEA: thanks

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
That's what I'm here for, to offer my genious ideas!!! :GET:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
$15-ish on ebay. Probably a lot more at the dealer.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Do you seriously only get 9.3MPG? Wow. I assume it is because it is a quad cab, a 5.9, and a 4X4, but wow, that sucks.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
dstryker said:
Why not? :) I guess the same reason you left the HEMI badge on. I think one small Ram emblem will look good, much better then the spelled out RAM 1500
I guess its a free country and all. :D I too left my Hemi badge and pulled the rest. I wouldn't add another badge unless it would give me free gas at the pumps.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Grant211 said:
That is pretty good. If it was a hemi he would get this :thatfunny
Get a diesel:

:D

Attachments

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
On the badges, def go eBay, they will probably rape you at the stealership

On mpg - Does it really bother you that bad, sell it then. Not to be ignorant or anything, but I just don't let it bother me - what did you expect anyway???

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DeputyRAM said:
$15-ish on ebay. Probably a lot more at the dealer.
I've checked out ebay but can't find the exact same badges. I can find the larger ones like on the Ram tailgate

mattspenc said:
Do you seriously only get 9.3MPG? Wow. I assume it is because it is a quad cab, a 5.9, and a 4X4, but wow, that sucks.
Yes 9.3 was my average on my last tank of premium gas. It seems the higher the gas prices go the worse my milage gets. :huh:

BLACKWOLF said:
I guess its a free country and all. :D I too left my Hemi badge and pulled the rest. I wouldn't add another badge unless it would give me free gas at the pumps.
Yeah thats an idea: $.25 off for each badge per gallon :D

·
Fade To Black
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Grant211 said:
That is pretty good. If it was a hemi he would get this :thatfunny
nice photo shop job!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.