DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is my first post because i just signed up! I have a 92 dodge dakota (pictures coming soon) and i have discovered that there are no speakers in the back of the cab but there are the spots in the back for it.. Well the problem is that i want to install speakers back there but i can not find the wires that come from the factory radio (tape) player. Well i found them under the dash (I BELIEVE) my auto teacher helped me with that but i don't know where they are in terms of going to the back. I reached my hand up, down and every way possible where the speakers go and i can not find the wires! Any one know where i can look or know much about this??

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
depending on the options your vehicle came with will determine if the wire harness is there or not

But it is real easy to run your own 16 guage speaker wires back from the deck to the speaker locations.

Problem is your factory deck may only be a 2 channel deck.....you will not be able to run the new speakers from it so...................

Get a new deck and install it too, you will get better sound and be able to upgrade to a killer system later on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thats what i thought i would have to do is just run new wires but i am going to be getting a new like never used cd player from my brother

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.