DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new fog lights. I want the clearest ones that I could get that don't have the blue tint lenses. I think the clearest are just a new pair of OEM ones. I'm looking to buy some on ebay, and they're all listed as 97-99 and 01-03. I have a 2000 and I was just wondering if they were the same as any other model, because ones for 2000's are not listed very often. Let me know what you guys think about any of this.

Thanks,
Brett

·
2000 Durango R/T
1,065 Posts
If you just want bulbs, go with 893's... I don't think they're an EXACT match, but they're the closest you can get. I've had mine for almost a year now without any problems. I got Eurodezigns blue, and they don't shine blue.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'm talking lamp assemblies. I need the whole deal, because my lenses to the lamp are all scraped up. Thanks though.

Brett

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to need them cheaper then that, coach. Didn't you say something like 100 or so for both of them in your pm a while back? The ones on ebay are about half that. There is some for a 97-99 durango for just under $50. Here's the link. I might have been remembering wrong about wrecked64. They might be cheaper than I thought. Let me know.

Brett

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7975719424&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
That was for the entire assembly... lights, wiring harness and switch. I'm sure he can get the real Mopar lights for cheaper than the $116 I paid for the entire setup.

It won't hurt to email him. Even if you don't buy from him and get them on ebay instead, I'm sure he can tell you if there are any differences between model years. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotcha, and it couldn't hurt, huh? I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks again for pushing me.

Brett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.