DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GangstaHic
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come out come out wherever you are. I just got done clearing the cob webs out of here and dusting off the tables and chairs. How is everyone doing?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
i'm here

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
cold? :confused: it's what, like 2 out? ;D

It's currently snowing right now, and supposed to snow pretty much all day :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Up here in the Poconos, it is below zero (without the windchill). Today it is actually warm (14 degrees). I can't wait to see if the groundhog will see his shadow. No more winter!!! No more snow!!! Bring on the spring......

Shawn

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
your in the Poconos to? Honestly I would rather the snow, it may be a nuisance to shovel but "Spring time" in the poconos is unbearable. There are a few nice days, but they are few and far between the hot and humid ones :YO:
:D

·
15,912 Posts
Up here in the Poconos, it is below zero (without the windchill). Today it is actually warm (14 degrees). I can't wait to see if the groundhog will see his shadow. No more winter!!! No more snow!!! Bring on the spring......

Shawn
Yea....I am ready for warmer weather as well. It's been cold for a week now here. :D

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts

Shawn
that is very wishful thinking Shawn.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm here! We had like 2" of snow here today. And, I'm pretty effen pissed, I had to drive the truck to work tonight.

Stratus, running like $hit, and check engine light on.
BMW, not running.

·
Registered
92 Posts
While I really enjoy the warm weather, the hot weather is what I can do without. Give me 72 - 80 degree weather and I will enjoy it. Too hot and the leather in the car is like sitting on hot coals, too cold and then I can't drive the car. Butch, I agree.... I can only hope... :)

Shawn

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
80 is to hot :YO:
:D

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Umm, im picking up a 360 ci block in Warriors Mark Pa on Sat 1-24 and making a pit stop at Ray Barton in Robesonia Pa in the same day. How about Hooters??????????????

·
Joanna :)
249 Posts
i'm here! its a nice and balmy 27* here. mighty comfortable if i might add. had some snow showers but nothing accumulated! and bill the dumbarse that he is, is wearings shorts... :rolleyes: men...

·
Joanna :)
249 Posts
i'm here... got 6"-8" of snow here last night. Had some fun with the Durango :D
lucky we just got a dusting; enough to get the roads slick enough to play in... but thats it :(

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
I need like 5' for the Power Wagon to prance around in :( this 13" nonsense might as well be a warm summer day :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.