DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 148352 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you started school back up yesterday... what happened, you had to stay after for detention and now you're grounded? ;)

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
MAn i feel grounded myself... My wife is back in town from school in MS, and i just feel like my $$$ Flow is decreasing every minute when she is here without a J.O.B. Yet!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGG!!! I guess detention would be as bad as empty pockets... Oh WELL, time to call in a professional WHACKER!! J/K... I love her.. Just hate the flow problems... Later... :( :rocket:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before you make the call to hire a professional... make sure you get that multi million dollar insurance claim on her first. Oh yea, and wait a few months before you make the call too... don't do it a couple days after the claim. lol

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hey hemi2003red, when I call the number for the body shop, i get a fax machine. Got another number?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
lmao...btw chauncy did u ever get that paintjob done? If so post up some pics it sounds dope.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last I asked him... he hadn't and wasn't too sure on when it was gonna be done. Somthing about his cousin and how he's a dipstick... lol I dunno exactly what it was.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
hey bubba when u plan on changing that screename of yours?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I thought about it... but decided to leave it cause that's how I'm known here. It's all good... I'd only chance it to Bubba_CTD if anyhting. But as long as the Bubba is in there... that's all that matters cause that's what all my good friends call me anyhow.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Beandip, the actual phone number there is 972-219-0349. Now you can tell them Mike with the Red hemi and Chris with the Black Dodge both sent ya!

You may wanna change that number hemi2003, unless anyone needs to fax em.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
er, long day yesterday, went to the movies and just drove around to, celebrate? a good first day of school

got home today and rode my 4wheeler cus I had to sit from 8:15am to 12:15, drove to Sonic for lunch, then from 1pm to 3:30 pm had to sit in the same spot again !~ :VHOT:

and about the paintjob, since I got the lift (it's a definite too, already put 2500$ on it so it'll be on my truck in the next week to 2 weeks) I'm just gonna have it custom pin-striped in October (big car show, guy sets up a booth and does awesome classic custom stripes) and if my cousin ever gets off his ass just shoot some silver flames with a cobalt blue (looks purple in some light, blue in other) tips

oh yeah, in December I might have my handles/mirrors painted graphite
anyways, only 3.5 more credits to go of this! :help:

addendum: I feel so loved! a whole post dedicated to me :D lol

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The nights and the long days at work just aren't the same w/o the young buck around. lol

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks Gouge!! :rck:

·
5,089 Posts
damn what a crappy day lol

went to the movies with a buddy of mine to see Alien Vs. Predator (loved it) and on the way home, Bryan (he does alot of sound stuff) says wtf, your speaker isn't working

so we get home, pull my door panel off, and the guys who did my door speakers (didn't want to mess with it) left the wires sticking out, and my window motor caught them, and, well, had lunch

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shitty deal... so, who did your speakers?

Oh yea, and I saw this today... gonna make your truck look puny. :) hehehe

But I do think it's a bit overkill on the rear shocks...

·
5,089 Posts
eh? "doesn't see pic" lol

local guy here did my speakers, they're just placeholders really

next Christmas gonna start saving up for Infinity Kappa's all around

gonna be a chunk of change though, gonna replace my sony amp/doorspeakers/stock amp with all infinity stuff

·
5,089 Posts
Oh yeah! forgot to mention it

my brother-in-law blew his '01 Ford powerstroke up today, and I had to go pick him up

I didn't get any pictures of his truck on the trailor while I pulled him though :(

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
207 Posts
Aaaaah, another Bubba and Chauncy love fest. Geez, boy's, get a room......... ;)

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol it's still early... besides, the posts weren't even close to each other...

·
5,089 Posts
Bubba you're gonna hate this but, lol, the link no worky!

1 - 20 of 148352 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.