Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a 95 viper and have the plastic zipper windows. Does anyone know where I can get solid pane windows? I've searched the forums and cannot find anything so forgive me if it's been posted already and I didn't read that thread.
thanks
John

·
Autoglass
4,117 Posts
First of all,,, MY 1000th POST!!!!!

Go to a autoglass shop to see if your doors have the room for window tracks and such, If you can do it, pull the door panels off yourself to see if there is window track framework in the door. If not see if the autoglass shop could do it for you. BTW? You got a KEYLEES ENRTY???

PPG Window parts #'s are,
Windshield
DWO1177GBN / antenna 94 - 02
Driver side
DD09250GTN
Passenger side
DDO9251GTN
Backglass KEYLESS ENRTY
DBO9275GTN tinted light
DBO9275YPY Dark tint
Backglass regular
DBO8788GTN light tint
DBO8788YPY Dark Tint

MIRRORS
Drivers side
Passenger side
#3733 Convex
Rearview Mirror
10" mirror wedge mount #2303
10" Lighted w/ Harness #2328
Button Mount #1022

I hope this gives you some ideas.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THanks and I apologize for your 1000th post, but I searched and couldn't find anything. Yes, the keyless entry crossed my mind. Where did you buy yours?

·
Autoglass
4,117 Posts
Prodago said:
THanks and I apologize for your 1000th post, but I searched and couldn't find anything. Yes, the keyless entry crossed my mind. Where did you buy yours?
1st of all,,, THAT'S MILESTONE!!! + Not complaining!!:D :D :D

Where I work,(read signature) It's what I deliver to glass shops! + I don't own a VIPER! Only if I hit the POWERBALL! :rck:

Now about the KEYLESS ENRTY,, The glass has a wire antenna in it to open the locks. They listed 2 different backglass for your Viper. I hope I didn't confuse you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked out your posts and you DO have a lot of them, very helpful to all and detailed. to say the least I was impressed by your knowledge and willingness to give extremely detailed advice including part numbers. But yet you dont own a viper? That makes you the Mother Teresa of all forum members!!!! You should be honored in some way. My viper is a 95, almost 12 yrs old! I searched the internet til I found one about 4.5 hours away for $29k w/36k orig. miles in mint condition. Black with painted stripes. Most people here probably have new vipers, heck I can't afford that. But when I roll down the street, every head turns because the are.......well......they're VIPERS!!!
Man, thanks for all the help. Do you have a link to where I could buy a keyless entry?
John :rck:

·
Autoglass
4,117 Posts
Most things like that are strictly DEALER installs,,,BUT!!! If you go to a Best Buys or Circuit City, they "MAY" be able to install 1 for you and some even offer a remote starter! And to sit me with such a special lady,,,,, Can't!!! I'm Southern Baptist! (But Bless You!!!) BTW, We're out of stock on those doorglass for the Viper! SORRY! And the reason I help out so much is,,,,,

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Go to www.Vipermania.com they have the windows you are talking about. I have them on my 95 rt as well. Where are you located in tx.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now we're in Port Arthur, but we're looking to move back to Beaumont

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.