DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 05 ram 1500...i was wandering where to start on upgradeing i have the money to do what ever but i dont really know what to do...i was thinking the 2/4 drop kit then cams and heads then cold air intake then may be a subercharger..but i need some ideas of what to do...i neeed to get in going faaster and i want it to look good to so if u know of any i can do jsut let me thanks jeremy.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
You mean you have it ordered but haven't received it right yet? So you should have the Hemi... indeeeed

start with the basic mods:

Gears
CompCams
CAI
Exhaust
Slammed1 2/4 drop

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
You mean you have it ordered but haven't received it right yet? So you should have the Hemi... indeeeed

start with the basic mods:

Gears
CompCams
CAI
Exhaust
Slammed1 2/4 drop
Agreed, maybe more of a drop if you want, It is a 4x2 right???

Then get wheels - they will set the new stance off , debage it toooo :rck:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I hope you whooped his ass!
Do everything on the above posted list and you will be satisfied . . . for a few weeks . . .then you'll want an STS turbo or supercharger!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Install . . . AND THEN PICS!! Take PICS!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
heck yea... CAI is a must... You also said it did not have the HEMI right? What does it have? 318? 360? This will be a factor in what we recommend. Each of the different motors respond better / worse to certain mods. let us know! Congrats on the new truck and welcome to DT... Hang out here for a while and we will have that thing stroking in no time bro!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
456 gears... PM Nick at AirRam, he's great at modding the 4.7 (he's got one too)... He'll give you the right advice...which pretty much follows what everyone here says...

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I've never seen that color before. It looks similar to a Rumble Bee color. What part of the country are you in?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.