DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

where to get these parts???

1K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  2356keith 
#1 ·
where are you guys getting the parts you need to lower your trucks? I have a 86 1/2 ton 2wd. please help me with what ever you know thank you very much.

#5 ·
I spoke with the guys at airbagit com they have what some products that could work. front arms and rear shckles with a hanger kit. shocks as well.
what do you guys think? who else would be worth calling? I need this to be reliable. I just dont have the time fab everything. this truck is our "shop truck"
so it does/has to be able to haul parts, tow trailers and look decent while doing it. thanks for all the help

#10 ·
?? I haven't seen any Chevies around here minus the bumpers, or Dodges for that matter. Well, one Dodge w/ front and rear rollpans. I don't really like the front rollpan though, I prefer shortened stock bumpers.

#13 ·
84 Ram - Like the look of your lowered truck with the wheel/tire combo. Can you tell me what tire size you are running front and back? I have the same wheels and am trying to decide on new tire sizes.

Love the AAR stripes on 2356's '90!

#15 ·
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking you for having them. Just stating my personal preference, that's all. To me those bumpers are just too big and bulky looking, almost don't even look like they fit the truck right. The older 72-80 are better looking IMO, they're not as big. Also I don't like chrome much myself. But it's definitely a killer truck.

12.77, what's it got for an engine?

#18 ·
2356KEITH those are awesome trucks I really like the wheels on the last one that you have posted. Which old school 833 do you have in the white truck? I have a 833 overdrive in my truck and would like to install a close ratio I am just not exactly sure which of the body styles it should come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.