DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a loud banging noise coming from the passenger side front end of my 1992 Caravan. I found the outer stabilizer bracket was rusted and broken. I've spent hours online trying to find this bracket but they are discontinued. I then tried 2 salvage yards in my area but they couldn't help me. I'm using the van without the stabilizer bar. Not thrilled doing so. I've included a pic of the bracket I need. The inner brackets are available. They are almost the same but they are flatter. I'm thinking about going to a machine shop to see if they can help. I could order the inner, flatter bracket and maybe they could heat it and bend it to the correct shape. Probably going to cost a bundle. Does anyone have an idea as to where I might get this bracket? Thank you.

Attachments

·
Mopar Madness - Get it...
4,032 Posts
There are a lot of 'on-line' bone-yards out there .. A small part, so shouldn't cost that much. I'm kinda' surprised that you can't find anything at a local junk-yard. We have a 'pick-your-part' JY here in Spokane, WA. and there are always 40-50 Caravans there at any one time...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts