DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good/cheap place to get a 4.5 skyjacker lift kit. I found the 7"kit at 4wheelparts but recently been thinkin. Since ill be drivin it to work everyday and will need to get stuff out of the back. I should only go witha 4.5 and 36's. And if I need more then add a coil spacer and block or leaf in the back. That and the 4.5"lift is like $1G cheaper anyway. Thanks much

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
The cheapest place I have found so far for the 4.5 skyjacker is at stylinconcepts.com But I wouldn't buy anything from them. They have the worst customer service ever. The price ranged from 1k to 1.6k and does not include shocks.
http://www.4wheelonline.com/ prices start at around 1k for a 94-99 V10/Cummins. They say they have free shipping.
I'm planning on going with the 4.5 lift also but with 37" tires. I might have to wait till next year due to the lack of money I have.
If you find a cheaper place let me know.

·
Registered
82 Posts
98QuadCabV10 what is this Modified air pump into a supercharger? can we see some pics and how it works and all that good stuff

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
limekyle19, I took the cats off my truck so I had no use for my air pump. I re-routed the outlet hose from my air pump into my intake. I was hoping this would help the engine breath better. The hose goes right up to the air filter and forces air into the intake. I haven't noticed any difference in performance after all of my mods but my gas milage has changed form the high 6 mpg or low 7's to 11.20MPG. I am eventually going to make a cold air intake and modify the air pump so it pumps more air and have it forced into the engine a better way. I'll take some pics when (if) it stops raining or if I think of a better way.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats a pretty good site. Although I got a quote from 4wheelcustoms for a 4.5" with shocks and shipping. its the doubleflex series for $2300. $200 cheaper. So Ide check them out. You can find them at pavementsucks.com in the vendor forums. Although for only $500 more I could get a 7". So I still dont know what to do. I would like to see somone witha 4or 5" runnin 36's so I could get an Idea.

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
I started a post a few weeks ago asking how much lift I would need for 36" or 37" tires and V10Sport posted some pictures of his truck and his friends. V10sport had the 4.5 lift with 37s and his friends had the 4.5 lift with 36s (Red truck). Heres the link; http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52583
Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.