DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend broke the latch on my rear sliding window you know the plastic peice that stops it from opening he said he will buy me a new one but nobody will sell me that piece without the glass and its 200 bucks anyone know were i can get one or a aftermarket one

· Registered
2,707 Posts
junk yard might have one

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tried the junkyard they wont sell me one with out the glass i have to buy the glass with the clip hopefully some one will help me out or sell me one this sucks

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on someones gotta have help

· Registered
178 Posts
I've been all through the junkyards around here, not a Ram to be found. Not even an old Ram. Maybe it says something about their durability...except for the sliding window clip! (Sorry, had too)

· Registered
1,302 Posts
funny they won't sell you just the plastic piece, Won't you need to bust the window out to remove it anyway?

· Country Boy
759 Posts
Dodge told me that you can't buy it because it is molded into the glass. They said to have it fixed under the 3/36 or if you have glass coverage that would take care of it.

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol well i have found rams in this one juckyard they have 3 they have the glass and you can remove the clip its held on by some ungodly strong addheasive i took mine off they just will not sell me that clip it sucks so much im thinking about just going in at night and stealing it wOOt

· '08LaRam
689 Posts
clubin02 said:
lol well i have found rams in this one juckyard they have 3 they have the glass and you can remove the clip its held on by some ungodly strong addheasive i took mine off they just will not sell me that clip it sucks so much im thinking about just going in at night and stealing it wOOt
Does the term 'JUNK YARD DOG" mean anything to you? :D

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i really want this stupid clip

· Master Baiter
582 Posts
clubin02 said:
lol i really want this stupid clip
You're friend broke it, so let him buy the window. Pretty ridiculous that you can't buy just the clip, but if that's the way it is, then he's responsible for replacing it.

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the window is 250 tinted so i doubt he will pay that myabe half but i just want the clip

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Whats your insurance deductible? If its low enough, say someone tried to break in

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
psh i wish i could do that my truck is in my moms name too for the insurance i think ours is like 1000 or 500 i think im going to go this wednesday and just steal this clip the yard is closed for some reason he told me so well see what happens

· Very Niiiice! :)
4,541 Posts
clubin02 said:
psh i wish i could do that my truck is in my moms name too for the insurance i think ours is like 1000 or 500 i think im going to go this wednesday and just steal this clip the yard is closed for some reason he told me so well see what happens
:thatfunny

-David

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
Wow, my glass deductible is $100 and other is $250

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.