DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a few of these for my rear gfx and for my bedliner. Is this a Home Depot or autozone thing? And what are they called?

Attachments

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Thats a panel retainer. You can get them at just about any parts store. Just pull one of the old out to take with you to compare cause they dont have those listed in computer as model specific. You might not be able to match one up perfectly, but you should be able to get one close enoygh to work.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Any autom part store WILL have them, some of the home stores can have them.

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good! One of them broke off of my plastic bed liner last summer and I'm getting a replacement for my drivers side gfx to run dual exhaust. I was going to pull the stock piece off to measure/drill holes for then new piece but I didn't want to do that until I have some of these guys to replace the one there now.

Dropping the new pice off for paint Monday and going to get my exhaust done on the 30th or the 1st. Defiantly going to post pics and maybe a vid if the weather isn't too bad. :D

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
the button tops i've seen in various sizes, along with the tree part, deff take one with you.

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
I bet NAPA has them. I'm not sure I've seen those at any of the chain auto parts stores....

·
Registered
713 Posts
I saw many different shapes and sizes of those at Fastenal.

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just picked some up at autozone. I eyeballed it, plus it said on it "for chrysler". It was the only one that was the correct size head and length. THink it was $3.90 for a pack of 10 or something like that. It's more then ill ever use in the life of the truck ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.