DodgeTalk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Minnesota native that recently moved to Ohio. I drive a 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Quad Cab.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, from Hamilton, Ontario. About to get my first truck (everything is signed, just waiting on the safety) of a 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Can't wait to upgrade from a Malibu so I can actually fit in a car (I'm 6'7")

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota -
1998 Ram 2500 Quad Cab, guess the package was called "Laramie SLT," 5.9L with a built-up 46RE tranny ... it's our vacation toy, pulls around the travel trailer. The black grille is on purpose, the chrome one was just a little too pretentious for our liking. The hideous ugly $100 craigslist topper keeps our firewood dry and the riff-raff away.
Before this, had a 1989 RamCharger also with a 360, managed to eke over 270K miles out of it before it rusted away (blame that on road salt - and why the "new" truck never sees any winter driving at all.)
The Better Half has herself a 2016 Wrangler Ultimate; I putter around in a 1996 LHS with about 180K miles on it - still gets 30 MPG Hwy, much to my own disbelief. Have a PT Cruiser stashed in the barn for a "Sunday go-to-meetin'" toy later in life.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
New guy from South MS

Just now starting this project (pics to come in future post)

Inherited from Late Father in-law
1979 Dodge Power Wagon SWB club cab 360 2bll

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings from Charlotte, NC

Well, I am in Charlotte NC, and I currently am driving a black 2001 Durango R/T and a purple 2016 Charger R/T R/T

·
Registered
72 Posts
howdy hey fron fresno calif drive 97 black dodge used to have a 78 dodge with a stroked 360 man that thing was fast and fun. she blowed up. so now getting this new baby into shape one part at a time.
added the rack and sence shortened it by 3 inches . she gots an eaton gear posi in the rear . waiting for $$$$$ to put one in the front and saving for some tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I drive a black '06 Ram Reg cab in and around Ada, Oklahoma. Theres quite a few Rams like mine around here (One of my friends actually has a '06 Nightrunner, I'm quite jealous honestly) but one way to know its me is if you hear the squeal of a V6 Magnum engine getting up to speed on the bypass.

Attachments

·
FleetaHaulic
2 Posts
It's as easy as...

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
I'm a fleet manager with 9 Ram 5500 diesels under my supervision.
My daily drive is a 2012 Ram 2500 Hemi SLT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello From a long time Dodge owner in Yorktown VA.

I Live in Yorktown Virginia and I own a 2013 Dodge Dart, A 2013 Dodge Journey and a 2016 Dodge Ram 2500.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lake Tomahawk Wis.

Just joined... Moved two months ago from far Southside of Chicago. (Had to get away from the crime)!
Been hanging around for a while.
Searching time to time for help on my 2008 Quad Cab PowerWagon.
Hope I can learn alot more now!
The truck is stock except I've by-passed the lockers so I can engage them anytime. Didn't like the limits Dodge put on them for using them.

·
Registered
817 Posts
East Central Virginia (about halfway between DC and Richmond), 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT QC SB Hemi 273K miles (purchased new in 2006):

Wife's old ride (totaled in Dec 2019 on black ice):

Granddaughter at the wheel with my oldest daughter looking on.

The replacement (yeah, I know it's a Chevy):

201 - 220 of 249 Posts