DodgeTalk Forum banner
181 - 200 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new member here. I'm from Littlerock Ca. I have a 73 Dodge Adventure D100. Looking for a rear light wiring harness, from the firewall back. I have exhausted all leads and junk yards as well.... North & South, Mopar sites that claim to have all you need. In need of some help.
Thank you in advance.
James Mumma.

·
Registered
2 Posts
need help with oil pressure issue

I have a 1979 Little Red Express. I just replaced the voltage regulator behind the dash. Now the oil gague reads 40 pounds with the key on and the engine off. I unplugged the oil sending wire and it still reads 40. Any suggestions on what to check now?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I live in update SC. I was searching Around the net for answer on my 2008 quad cab 4x4 that has 118,000miles on it. This site is awesome and the people on it seem awesome too.

·
Jaycee
7 Posts
New member from Greenville North Carolina. Just bought my first Dodge, 2003 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 with a 5.9L engine. Not sure if it's a Hemi or not. Honestly, I don't know how to tell or what even makes it a Hemi. Really excited about it though! It's got a few problems but I'm hoping with the right guidance I can fix it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi and Merry Christmas! I just bought a 2005 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4. One owner and only 119000 km! That is 74375 miles for the Americans. :) If you are on this site and just traded in your Laramie for a new truck at Langley Chrysler in Langley BC, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Whoever you are you treated her like a member of your family and I will try to do the same. I live in Cloverdale BC Canada which is just outside Vancouver.

I do have one question. I am going over the options report and there is one that has me confused. "I53S Route 53 - UP, Kent WA". Does anyone know what this means?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all. Daily drivers are a 1986 Ram d150 with the old leaning tower of power and a four speed and a 2016 Journey. The project is a 1976 Dodge Travco Mahal 2+2 Motorhome and I am here in Oglethorpe County GA.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi and Merry Christmas! I just bought a 2005 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4. One owner and only 119000 km! That is 74375 miles for the Americans. :) If you are on this site and just traded in your Laramie for a new truck at Langley Chrysler in Langley BC, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Whoever you are you treated her like a member of your family and I will try to do the same. I live in Cloverdale BC Canada which is just outside Vancouver.

I do have one question. I am going over the options report and there is one that has me confused. "I53S Route 53 - UP, Kent WA". Does anyone know what this means?

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
15 Posts
New member from Greenville North Carolina. Just bought my first Dodge, 2003 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 with a 5.9L engine. Not sure if it's a Hemi or not. Honestly, I don't know how to tell or what even makes it a Hemi. Really excited about it though! It's got a few problems but I'm hoping with the right guidance I can fix it up.
Sick truck! Love the rims

·
Registered
1 Posts
South florida!...and i got a 2004 dodge durango 5.7 hemi 2wd limited...drilled and slotted...full exhaust.....intake...srt10 22in viper wheels mopar stamped ....nitto 420s 305/40/r22...head unit...leds on every bulb ..headers on the way!?

·
Registered
14 Posts
where am i from

03 ram 1500 4.7 live in branson mo also have 03 sebring conv invented part to fix the problem of rocker arm falling off on 3.7 &4.7 motors if you want to check them out go to rockerlocks.com in past had hemi roadrunner'chargers'super bee etc.been mopar most of my life.

·
Registered
14 Posts
just to let you know it's not a hemi it's a 360 ci is what they were before they started using litres the easiest way to tell a hemi the valve covers are wider & have the plugs going through the center of the valve cover hope this helps you out jim.

·
Registered
14 Posts

don't know but sounds like an address to me & your truck is beautiful i'm assuming it's a 4.7 if you ever have a problem with the rocker arms falling off go to rockerlocks.com you can see my truck there.jim

181 - 200 of 249 Posts