DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I went by my local Dodge dealer today to see about trading up from my RT to the SRT8. The sales rep looked at me with a peculiar look on his face and said that they weren't even out yet. ????

I told him that people are already taking delivery of them in other states. He suggested it may be a locale thing. I think I also read somewhere that the SRT8's are order only vehicles. Is this true? Those of you who have already taken delivery of the SRT8s, how did you get yours?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The salesman at our Dodge Dealer had no clue about the Charger as little as 2 weeks ago. Talk to the G/M, they may have more of a clue, then again, maybe not. :WHT:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Magnum SRT-8's are not out yet......

The explanation I get is that the 300 SRT-8's are being built out right now..... the Magnum's are next.... and lastly the Charger SRT-8's will be built this fall/winter.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Many have already received their 300 SRT8s already. My Mag SRT8 is in BX status with no VIN # yet. Charger SRT8s in the fall.

·
Registered
332 Posts
bmartin,

The following items were posted on the Brampton site recently yet I have not heard of a single post on any forum with a Vin#! WTF?
KK

(Below was in regard to Magnums being mfg'd on the 24th as scheduled)

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup they goin down the line, slowly but surely.

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:03 pm Post subject: Magnum srt8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw some magnum srt8 parts near the line today. Either we are building them today or within the next couple of days

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here bro... Me thinks some big dealers may be getting their allocation first even though they aren't sold orders. That is my guess.

·
Registered
332 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
Same here bro... Me thinks some big dealers may be getting their allocation first even though they aren't sold orders. That is my guess.
b,
Here is something I posted on the new Magnum SRT8 area today.

I think we're all looking for the answer to this question. I have seen posts here that some SRT8s have rolled down the line but I think these first editions are going to some executives in MI. (Actually I have it right from the son of one of them that his Dad will get one of the first 5 produced. I'm waiting for an e-mail and, hopefully, some pics when it arrives.)
KK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.