DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally scored about a year ago with these wheels 20X8.5 Weld racing sandstorms. I figured i just had to tell someone my secret and stop lying and saying i spent a small fortune. I bought all four brand new in box for $375. Here is the before and after. Gotta love craigslt!

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
You &*%#$ how come I never find these deals.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigGreen! Because you spend to much damn time on here. LOL! You are all over this site dude.

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
oooooo shiny

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Well I am all over Craigslist and ebay too buy buy buy.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
stolen! i fear craigs list because its easy to get rid of hot items.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No way these were stolen! The guy i bought them from was in the Coast Guard, Married with Kids. He said that he bought them for his dodge and then ended up selling his truck. If so i would hate to think that a service member stole them. Hell! they were brand new in the box.

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
who cares if there stolen lol. its a rim. no one is going to come looking for them.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Well I care about stolen stuff but never scene a complete set of stolen rims in the box guess it is possible but probably was telling truth.

·
audio is my game
2,853 Posts
i dont doubt that they were clean but i have seen boxes of rims go missing. its unfortunate but it happens i guess. craigs list seems to bee a quick way to unload from what i have hear. just ask alot of questions and listen to answers if its a serious buy. if you just like it for the deal pay the man and run lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.