DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting the Kore Chase and would like to know what people that have this are running for wheels and tires. Like to specifically know the backspacing and offset used and any issues of rubbing.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Well kore recommends using the Toyo Mud terrain in 35"x12.5" tire and keeping the offset of the wheels as close to stock than possible...

Kores suspension makes the truck flex much more than stock suspension while offroading, thats why they recommend a wheel with specs close to the ones from stock...

I myself will probably get the Kore Recon series or the Lorenz Bilstein series, use the oem 17" wheels with the Toyo MTs in 35x12.5r17

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
You'll need to find a wheel with about 6" or so of backspacing, and there are not many out there these days..... :(

I'll post my combo once I get it finished, my Kore Recon kit just arrived..... :rck:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
blk_fxstc said:
You'll need to find a wheel with about 6" or so of backspacing, and there are not many out there these days..... :(

I'll post my combo once I get it finished, my Kore Recon kit just arrived..... :rck:

Please post before and after pics, also take measurements before/after, and give us the complete REVIEW...

Im interested in yoiur review...

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
kmu said:
Please post before and after pics, also take measurements before/after, and give us the complete REVIEW...

Im interested in yoiur review...
No problem! Before pics are in my gallery (I'll add some more before the lift). Once I find the wheels I want, I'll be able to get it all put on..... :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
If you run the Kore Recon series, Can you run a wheel with less backspacing? I would think a 4.5 would be ok with 35" toyos, with a couple more inches of lift. I run 315 BFG's now and don't rub with 4.5" backspacing and a 2.5" leveling kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.