DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Ram that came with 17" aluminum wheels and tpms. I bought some 06 20" oem wheels that Im going to have powder coated to replace the 17s. I have to buy new sensors for the 20s but I'm not sure if the 08's have different tpms sensors for the 17" and 20" wheels? Could someone provide me with the correct part #. If the part #s are the same do I have to get it calibrated?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could, but I plan on keeping those wheels and tires for now and using them in the winter. Thats also part of my question though. I'm not sure if the 17 and 20" wheels use the same tpms and if they do are they programmed at the dealer differently?

·
Registered
257 Posts
no you are good all you have to do is unscrew them from the 17's and screw them back to the 20's

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got the wheels powder coated and picked up some tpms sensors off of ebay. I just got around to looking at the sensors and noticed the core is hollow and is missing the valve....
I wanted to know if anyone has purchased a service pack for their tpms and if it included the valve core. How hard was it to rebuild?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.