DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that i am doing the 3 inch body lift and the 2 inch shackel lift on my 2002 durango slt + 4x4, my question to yall is, on the stock 16 x 8 rim what is a good 33 x 12.5 tire choice, i go to the beach alot, so it will be alot of sand driving, but also it needs to be decent on the road. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My first choice was the bf goodrinch a/t but they do not make a tire for the 16 inch rim that i could find.
Thanks.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i guess it would be the 305/70 x 16 or a 315/70 x 16 wich would be a little smaller than a 34. I was also thinking about the nitto Dune grappaler it looks like a decent tire, i have never hear of somebody having these though.

· Todd O
936 Posts
275/75/16 try that size. I would go to www.tirerack.com and check your options there I know that a 265/75/16 is roughly 32 inches.

· Registered
91 Posts
I think my tires, Kumho's, come 285/75/16. They only make A/T's in the 16 though. I love my m/t tires. They're so aggressive and they throw mud everywhere. lol. I imagine they'd perform really well on the beach too, but I haven't taken her on the beach since I put my tires on.

The A/t tires have really good reviews too, and they're a lot cheaper than BFG's. On tirerack they're like $119 a pop, which really isn't that bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.