DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a bargain on some stock 20s with Nitto Terra Grapplers this week for 400 bones and to top it off i just ordered some Bilstein 5100's to level out the front end! Pretty stoked about it, just thought id share my happiness with the rest of you! :rck:

·
Skelton Krew
862 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
386 Posts
I just installed some Bilstein 5100's on our Burban and what a huge difference. Im definitely doing the same to my truck.

·
AROD'S TRUCK
4,410 Posts
I love my 5100s, IMO the best Shock out there for daily driving and moderate offroad use. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got done putting the wheels on! looks a lot better, but have a rubbing issue on the upper arm when cranked so i bought some 5/16 wheel spacers from auto zone that i gotta put on. Just waitin on my 5100's now! Ill definitely post some pics!

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
nice, cant wait to see some pictures

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these are just pics of the wheels, i havent got my shocks in yet to level it so it just looks like another ram with stock 20's. But it looks better than it did with the 17's.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks good man. You'll love the level.
Whats your plans for the old rims?
Well really dont have any plans for them, i just figured id keep them as winter wheels considering how aggressive the Maxxis Bighorns are with 80% tread left and how narrow they are compared to the 20's, theyd be good for snowy wet weather. im sure i could put em on craigslist and sell em too for a lil extra cash but not real sure.

Oh and the spacers from autozone were to small so had to have the PreFab guys at work burn me a couple 1/4 inch Spacers on the Burn table this morning! Worked out pretty good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.