DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to trade their regular 07 style and up wheels for the chrome ones? preferrably around 10000 miles on them or less...

im in katy. want for blacking out
thx

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
You have 20"s? Are you looking for 17"s? Or what? Thanks.

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have chrome 20s looking for the regular 20s

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the tpms

·
- BASEBALL SEASON -
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not so sure i have that because i havnt seen pressure readings on my overhead console

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
you may still have it.......I don't have readings anywhere either - but I have it. I think the 07s have them too.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
you may still have it.......I don't have readings anywhere either - but I have it. I think the 07s have them too.
i think it was an option up till 08 maybe :dunno:

that's when the law said that all vehicles had to have by, i think

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
heres the wikipedia page on it

The Firestone recall in the United States in the late 1990s which was attributed to more than 100 deaths from rollovers following a tire tread-separation, pushed the Clinton administration to publish the TREAD Act. This act mandates the use of a suitable TPM technology in order to alert drivers of a severe under-inflation condition of their tires. This act affects all light motor vehicles (<10,000 lb) sold after 1 September 2007.

Phase-in started in October 2005 at 20%, and reached 100% for models produced after September 2007. While in the US, TPMS legislation grew from safety-related motives, European Union (EU) and Far East legislators are looking at TPMS as a way of reducing CO₂emissions, and are presently considering compulsory Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems from this environmental stance.
so if your truck was made during/after september '07, you got it

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
I already got the blacked out rims for ya if you want to trade. and all you have to do is switch the TPMS from rim to rim. Only thing is I just bought my tires so you would have to pay to have them disassembled and reinstalled

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
I already got the blacked out rims for ya if you want to trade. and all you have to do is switch the TPMS from rim to rim. Only thing is I just bought my tires so you would have to pay to have them disassembled and reinstalled
can you show me a pic of your wheels?

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
perfect!!!!!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
My are not chrome though i have the alloy are u still intrested

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
Nah I really wanted chrome if I were to give them up but I think hurst did mine for like 2 bills so just get them painted

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
anyone want to trade their regular 07 style and up wheels for the chrome ones? preferrably around 10000 miles on them or less...

im in katy. want for blacking out
thx
do you still have them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.