DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am currently running the 315's with a tb crank and body lift. I also have the stock rims. No problems at all with rubbing or anything. I was wondering if putting some sort of wheel spacer on to make the wheels stick out a little further would be a bad idea. If so, who makes these and has anyone had either a good or bad experience. I am not in the market for new wheels yet and was lookin for a wider stance.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have the same truck as you do and I'm running 305/55/20,s nitto terra Grapplers.
I considered getting spacers also but desided against it heres why
when the truck is at full flex and the tire goes up into the wheel well there is very little space between the tire and the wheel well. but with your 3" body lift it may not be a problem.. I would put your truck into a full flex and see how much room you have to work with then buy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
for the cost of spacers you can almost buy new rims and the other reason why I personally would go against them is because it puts added stress on the lug bolts and added stress on the wheel bearings. Just a thought for you to think about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts