DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in the Chicago area know of a good shop that will repair dented wheels? stupid I-355 construction bent another one of my wheels and i don't wanna buy another set of wheels...again.

·
Kasey Kahne #9
6,013 Posts
check your local tire shop.. they may give you some info.. atleast thats how i found the people that repair my wheels on my old talon... long time ago.

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
anyone in the Chicago area know of a good shop that will repair dented wheels? stupid I-355 construction bent another one of my wheels and i don't wanna buy another set of wheels...again.
AGAIN!!!!!! You mean you didn't learn to slow down after buying the first set of wheels?LOL Just kidding. I didn't realize that you can even fix a bent wheel. I can see getting a Dent out of one but if its bent it's more than likely trashed in my book. Good luck tho on getting them straightend out! Later

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was driving pretty slow. and i couldn't avoit the rock either cuz the had both sides of the lane blocked off and narrowed. *******s ... anyways from what i've read, they can fix bent rims, dented rims, and even rims that are missing 1/3 of them. i don't know how they exactly do it, but it can be done, the prices i've seen are about $80 for aluminum rims. the only problem is trying to find a shop in the area so i don't have to ship it. getting 1 wheel repaired is a lot cheaper than replacing all 4 wheels with a new set...especially considering the wheels i have are no longer in production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.