Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the thread deletion

was it because one member professed his love to another member?

because that thread was the same exact thing posted many times before

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but shouldnt we be able to disagree and/or dislike things?

i mean it was pretty light humor, no profanity, no calling out, no flaming.....

all it did was reaffirm the call on BS

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
What thread? I always miss the good stuff!!!

There is a lot of censorship going on around here.....

censorship was probably a bad word choice to much negative connotation...

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there was a thread asking what people would think my 1/4 mile would be, and my mods were not mods at all (throttle body spacer, stickers, fake vents on the side, a tarp over the bed) and we all made jokes about it, some telling stories about other crap people have came up with, then it got pulled

all because the truth is that THIS is what the 4.7 performance section is now.....sad sad sad

·
-4.7 ltr racing-
459 Posts
well heres the thing that sucks....with "hemi" thats i guess if you wanted to call it, is the spokesmodel for the ram and they have alot more to talk about like induction turbo, supercharged and blah blah ...they also have a damn stroker kits up the ass for them selves....us 4.7's do not have any of this stuff availble for us.....when you go to reg 3g rams section.... thats all theyre talking about and to be honest im just like.....well i guess i cannot relate to any of their crap.....because its not availble for us....all we have to go on our these main parts that everybody has ...and your right ....cai ...superchips ..etc.....it sucks but i have this feeling i dont belong in there lol

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,383 Posts
the thing is with money anything is possible. you have the big spenders souping up the hemis. if you think about WHO bought what and WHY this might explain a little better for you as to why there are more hemi things. its the bigger motor...it costs more...

with this you have people who have somewhat bigger pocketbooks which is as to why they bought hemis to begin with over the V6 or the 4.7. now there are a very few who have gotten the 4.7 and done something with it...jason, adam, me, nick, and maybe a couple others. i enjoy reading the hemi posts for turbos and SC's because of one main fact...it CAN be done with our trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.