DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a belltech 2/4 drop, springs, leafs, and shocks. But I dont know the difference between the 2 shocks that belltech offers... and if the Active shocks are worth the extra cash.... Also... if anyone knows how to get a hold of Slammed1... I'd like to check his prices on this kit... but PM's and emails dont seem to be working.... he must be busy.

JD

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
The difference between the Actives and Drops is the actual manufacturers for BellTech as well......the Actives are made by KYB for BellTech and the Drops (I cant remember) are made by a different company for BellTech too.......the internal valving and pressures are the real difference......I like the Actives due to their firm but not stiff feel and the Drops I have installed on a ton of my drops and have had hardly any complaints from them!!!

Yes.....Summertime is very busy for me and finding time to answer all the questions is a full time job in itself(not to mention my 65-70 hr a week job) ....I do try to respond to everyones p-ms but you cant even imagine the quantity I get..........

Gabriel makes the Nitro Drops specifically for BellTech......I just remembered....sorry!! Nitro Actives are made for BellTech by KYB.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the post, when you get a chance, pm me with a price on the whole kit if you could... Belltech springs, leafs, nitro active shocks.... thanks Slammed1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.