DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have time to go to every GTG but I would like to go to a few of the larger ones. I have a friend that works at one of the local stereo shops. I let him try out my new dual 10 vented console enclosure. He already has the dual 10 vented under seat box. He loaded 4 Alpine Type R 10's powered by 2 Jl 1000's. We have a local monthly crank it up thats not sanctioned but its pretty much anything goes outlaw. He ran it through legal the first time just to get a legitimate number and hit a 143.5 he done a outlaw retry with the mic still on the dash but all windows down......149.8db :rck: He wasted a bit of money retrying but could not get a 150. There were alot people there with BIG systems that took up alot of space but he was louder than most of them with a stealth console and a underseat box! I think the 2000w of clean power helped alot. After hearing his truck I am going to change my settup to Type R's but I think I will use 2 Memphis 1100d amps instead. I can wait to go to a GTG and show it off.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
The same amp I'm pushing my 2 Treo tsx. Very Very Clean!!! As far as GTG I'm not sure I know Carlisle sp? is very popular....

I wish your console box was better for us 4x4 guys, I don't want the thing in there backwards!!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
hMM, WHAT IS THE BIGGEST GTG?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
77Warlock said:
hMM, WHAT IS THE BIGGEST GTG?
Carlisle,

But the GTG here in charlotte is going to have close to 50 vehicles

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gc714 said:
The same amp I'm pushing my 2 Treo tsx. Very Very Clean!!! As far as GTG I'm not sure I know Carlisle sp? is very popular....

I wish your console box was better for us 4x4 guys, I don't want the thing in there backwards!!
When I go to a GTG I hope you will be there. I will have a load of boxes to sell and I will make sure and bring a console with me. I'll let you try it out. Takes a couple of wrenches and 10 minutes. If you see one in person you will see that it looks fine both ways. Both the front and the back are rounded so if its not installed you don't really know whats the front or back.

I havent put one in a 4x4 with a floor shifter. I know a lot of people that have 4x4's but they all have the button on the dash. I've had a few people put them in single cabs. They fit fine and you can leave the plastic tray behind the seat. The guys from Wicked Audio came buy the shop this afternoon and picked up a load of boxes. The owner listened to the console sub in my truck for about a minute and said, I want one for my truck. It's very impresive. He will have his next week. As of now I'm not selling them on the internet.

·
3,401 Posts
I like my added cup holder that fits on the arm rest, with yours I'd have to reach in the back seat, or leave the one in the dash open. Which I guess is ok...

·
3,401 Posts
thier were some on here somewhere but I couldn't find them again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.