DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done the mods shown in my sig and I feel the need for more power on the top end. I can come off of the line really hard with the nos, gears, and 4wd engaged. My fastest 60' time is 1.86(avg is about 1.90-1.95), but my fastest 1/4 mile time is 14.05(avg is 14.5). 4wd really helped me off the line and i recommend it to others to try, especially those who have nos. But I really want to open up the top end and id like to know which mods will help me with that. I am still waiting on the comp 260 cam i ordered a few weeks ago, so that will help. But what else can i do? I feel as though a torque converter or LT headers wont effect my top end that much and the power i have off the line is as much as my tires can handle(even in 4wd) at the moment. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I dont feel that its safe to launch in 4wd. But thats just me thinking. Anyways I would say cam/headers would make a difference.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Get some longtubes with an open cutout atthe end of the y-pipe with no cats...That will get your exhaust breathing right and open up your top-end power in a HUGE WAY!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.