DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the setup im going to get, please tell me if it is O.K. and most importantly what is the best flowing cat i can get cuz i dont want to deal with throwing 02 codes, magnaflow?

to go into---------->

to go into---------->

( A high flow cat, right?)

Then into my cutout

Then into my muffler

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Magnaflow makes a good one,and they even come with bungs for your 02 sensors.
I would be more concerned about what muffler you get,as most after market cats are highflow anyway.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive already got the AT3030 on there and that is pretty much straight through, i can see my hand on the other side of it.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
My aero turbine showed a huge jump in tq over mt stock exhaust once i got headers and highflow cats.
Problem was it was to loud for my job.
But a killer combination.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats your job where its too loud? I already wake up the old guy next door every morning at 7am when i go to work ahhaha with just my AT3030, so now hes really goin to crap his depends.

Does it sound good and deep or just obnoxiously loud, i dont really want obnoxious.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
whats your job where its too loud? I already wake up the old guy next door every morning at 7am when i go to work ahhaha with just my AT3030, so now hes really goin to crap his depends.

Does it sound good and deep or just obnoxiously loud, i dont really want obnoxious.
My 19 year old son said he could hear my truck from 2 blocks away.
Im an Arborist and lots of my clients live in million dollar homes,it was really loud.
Tons of performance increase,but Loud.
Im 50 years old,if i was single and 20 i would have loved it.LOL.

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Magnaflows seem petty low resistance.
If you can come up with room you could put dual cutouts in front of the cats but space gets real tight with LTs.
Also depends on year, if you only have one cat then you could go headers> ypipe> cutout> cat> muffler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.