Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my truck.
2001 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. 5.9 auto. Sport and Off Road Packages.
Very Low miles (22,000)
Always garaged, never in Snow and only in rain a few times.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Depends on the area but that truck if its in really nice condition could pull $6000-$8000 in my region.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback guys. That is about what the dealer is offering on trade. I will probably just keep the truck if that is all it is worth. It is solid Black and looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I will see if I can post some pictures.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Low mileage trucks in xlnt condition are bringing a nice premium. Check with sites like Ebay Motors in your area/local or nationally Also look at Edmunds Auto Trader.

http://www.motors.ebay.com/?_rdc=1

http://edmunds.autotrader.com/fyc/index.jsp?bkms=1316032394989

If you do end up trading it in with a dealer make sure they pay off any liens , if any, on your truck. Mission Chrysler Dodge Jeep was shut down here in San Antonio three or four months ago after it was discovered that a bunch of customers were getting the repo guy looking to take their vehicle in the middle of the night, banks and/or credit unions were sending nasty letters threatening lawsuits, etc. The Feds, the State and Local authorities locked the doors and gates and now it is just a pretty building and lot on auto row that is empty while all the other dealers are selling vehicles like hot cakes.

·
Registered
66 Posts
A guy down the road from me is asking 7500 for his 01 QC 4x4 5.9. This truck has 103,000 and had been garage kept. Shape is mint!! Not a scratch!! He will probably get that, as clean trucks not beat up on a farm always get a premium around here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.