DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fouled Out Nitrous Junky
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so just curious as to what mods and ur dyno numbers. i have an 03 quad cab on srt-10 22's with Spectre Cold Air and Jet Stream scoop, Hedman long tubes with 3" off road y pipe. 3" I/O magna flow muffler, with the superchip it made 294hp/346tq.

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
That's crazy lots of torque for your mods
mine dynoed about a year ago a 328 HP 352 TQ
with full belt, filter, superchips, on 20's but with cam, headers, stall, 4.56 gears..
all the same mods I have now but I do run filer-less and short belted at the track

·
Kfed
1,401 Posts
449 rwhp and 458 rwtq and this was just an untuned first pull.

125 shot of n2o
pacesetter lt's
high flow cats
flow master super 44 tru duals
black magic 180
ngk 4306
superchips
msd super conductor wires
varram hemi underglass CAI
and some 112 racing fuel

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
my last dyno was at 308hp and 317tq. but that was many many moons ago. i have dumped about $8000 into the performance since then. so who knows where its at now and ill wait for tack numbers, as dyno's lie.

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Cody's dyno seems to always be high on torque. I made 305/330 on the same dyno w/ just superchips, longtubes & cutout, & intake on my old 20's. That was 3 years ago

·
Banned
924 Posts
do you guys dyno your truck in 2nd or 3rd gear?
my #'s were 241/293. dyno operator didnt know anything about my truck, claimed only a 1st gear pull was possible. i told him 3rd gear but that didnt happen, nor did a 2nd :WHT: mods at the time were superchip, intake, cat back, on 20s, on a mustang dyno

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
do you guys dyno your truck in 2nd or 3rd gear?
my #'s were 241/293. dyno operator didnt know anything about my truck, claimed only a 1st gear pull was possible. i told him 3rd gear but that didnt happen, nor did a 2nd :WHT: mods at the time were superchip, intake, cat back, on 20s, on a mustang dyno
3rd gear. because its 1:1 gear ratio. you got screwed i would have not payed for that crap. allthough a stock truck pulls in the 260-265 range. (when in 3rd gear)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.