DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats difference between dodge ram 2004 bright silver metallic paint code, PS2 & PSB? They both are bright silver metallic. I have things in my interior that have been painted both by people and by MRK group that are bright silver metallic and they match but im trying to find the color in a spray paint so i can paint stuff myself.

I guess it would be what would match MRK groups "silver billet" color, thats what i order from them and their stuff matches a center bezel that a member on here painted for me.

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
I painted my dodge bumper plastics.. and my paint code was ps2 on my driver door..... so i used "Silver" dupont rattlecan, primer, clear coat... u no the deal.... BUT it matched VERY well...

PSB is a brighter silver than ps2... from what i read before... cause someone else had the same question and they said its a hint brighter.... not sure if its very noticeable..... someone with paint knowledge will fill in there expertise here soon

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
PS2 (Bright Silver Metallic) is the basic silver. PSB (Bright Silver Pri Metallic) is Dodge Viper silver. They are different - and the Viper silver is about twice as much too for paint!

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
There is also the silver color PSQ thats a little more dull than the PS2

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
There is also the silver color PSQ thats a little more dull than the PS2
That appears to be the wheel color..

Silver Metallic PSQ (Wheel Color Only)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks, anyone know if those import auto spray paints from duplicolor at autozone have a match? they have a bright silver

·
They call me Radio
4,809 Posts
duplicolor has a really good match for PS2... just don't remember what they called it.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well at autozone and oreillys there are a couple different silvers like "silver glacier", "bright silver", and something else. i guess bright silver will be close enough

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.