DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many of us buy these beasts to haul stuff. Some for work, some for play and some for both... This is what I haul, let's see yours!

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
This is the only picture I have of anything I've towed so far, this one probably weighed in at 8,000-10,000 lbs. I think it was either an 18 or 20 foot trailer.

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Oh so thats what them little balls are for .. lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
This is my buddies trailer and my truck. We went on a pre Moose season scouting (beer drinking) trip about 75 miles NE of Fairbanks.

Sorry I'm putter stupid sometimes. Couldn't figure out how to post the pic. just a lint to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I haul a Stingray 200cs boat with mine. I do not know how to post pictures

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't have pictures but in the past 6 months I have had 1.5 tons of stone in the bed (3/4 ton truck) pulled 2 cars on trailer and pulled 9000 lbs of timber beams from south Texas to Dallas. After switching to a CTD I don't know how I ever got by with the HEMI!

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Here's mine with the 03. I haven't hooked up to the trailer with the new truck yet...

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I only haul light loads...................

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
32' hay trailer and also a 20' livestock trailer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Towing lite loads here too!

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
Couple of our trailers...

MikeyB

·
Kasey Kahne #9
6,013 Posts
heres what i haul.. and a utility trailer and another boat.. 14' trihull (mckee craft):D

oops.. its a diesel page.. lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
My lawn equipment on a 6x12 trailer and then my new Sea-Doo RXT. I don't have any pics of them hooked up with my truck so included a pic of my truck. I guess you'll have to use your imagination as to what they look like hooked up.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
'31 Tundra

·
Got Torque??
461 Posts
i dont have a pic with the trailer but i tow up to two of these beasts at a time. 2 JD 4430's + 1 32ft gooseneck = 31k pounds :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
My nephew's F-250 spent a little time behind Casper more than once. At least he has a 2001 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD Quad Cab 4x4 now.

Greg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.