DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Ram for a week now and after driving it for 2 days I noticed what looked like a scratch on the driver side rear window (I have the quad cab). I took it in and they had the shop guy come out look at it and he told me its just a mar(sp?) in the clear coat. He buffed it out as good as he said he could without having to repaint the door. I can still notice it and it kind of bugs me since its my first new vehicle I want it to be just that new. Should I take it back and ask them to fix it or just leave good enough alone? This is a 5 star dealer btw.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
All you can do is ask and all they can say is no. :) Worst case, nothing else is done. Best case, they paint it for you. Either way your not really gonna be in a bad spot. Especially having the best color available as it is. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
360 Posts
I say take it back. New is new. Don't settle for something like that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha thanks Kenny I have to say the color is what attracted me to the truck. And I guess I'll go in and ask tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Being you've only had it for a week I would think they would take care of it for you. Now if it had been a month or more I wouldn't expect them to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.