Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What wiper blades do you use?
Just wondering what people use for wiper blades and how they like it!

Thanks

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
I just picked up a set of Triple Edge Silicone Blades at Walmart. Made by Jamak. Come with a lifetime warranty. Cost less than the other brands. A buddy of mine ranted and raved how great they were, so I thought what the heck. So far, they are great.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See I was wondering about the Silblade, but they are a bit pricy for my taste.

·
15,904 Posts
Bosch Icon's. I get one full year out of them through the winter. They are just like a winter blade as they do not have any hinges to freeze up. They also have the wind scoop on them so they do not lift at highway speeds. They are a bit pricey, but when you only replace them once a year, then it's not too bad.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I get the winter blades also...I use them all year.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I recently picked up a set of the newest Bosch wiper blades - not sure of the name, but they were the most expensive units at Autozone. Foul weather visibility is important to me. So far, they work fine - better than the year old stock blades, but that really doesn't say much. Ask me again in a year - I'll let you know how they hold up.

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Bosch here as well.

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Im still on factory blades. :eek: :smokin:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
PIAA silicone blades, if you care about quality before price.

·
They call me Radio
4,807 Posts
I'll throw in a different one. I use the Michelin ones that you can buy at Wal-Mart. I've had them on for 5 months and they still work like new.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.