DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put 2.5" leveling spacers on the front w some new shocks for the front and back. I want to swap out the rims and tires for some 305/70/16s. I also want some offset on the new rims so they stick out a bit. Current tire size is 275/60/20. Will they fit and if not tell me what the biggest I can go

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put 2.5" leveling spacers on the front w some new shocks for the front and back. I want to swap out the rims and tires for some 305/70/16s. I also want some offset on the new rims so they stick out a bit. Current tire size is 275/60/20. Will they fit and if not tell me what the biggest I can go

I have 285/65/18's on my '06 2500. They fill the wheel wells, and I have no clearance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
I had 305/70/16s on my stock rims when I first got my truck and only rubbed at full lock so you should have no prob fitting them with different rims. You want 3.5" to 4.5" backspace to get the tires to stick out a bit(less backspace=tire out further). I'm running 315/70/17s on rims with 4.5bs and have no rub with just a 2.5" level

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had 305/70/16s on my stock rims when I first got my truck and only rubbed at full lock so you should have no prob fitting them with different rims. You want 3.5" to 4.5" backspace to get the tires to stick out a bit(less backspace=tire out further). I'm running 315/70/17s on rims with 4.5bs and have no rub with just a 2.5" level
Pics? I wanna know how they look cuz i wanna have tires that look aggressive on my truck. I got the rough country 2.5" level kit on it, but only put the front spacers on bc the truck sat 2.5" higher in the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.