DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since there is so many people on here who have nice sound systems.. figured i'd found out what type of music everyone listens to..

i listen to rap.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
I listen to rap too. I think right now Akon is in my cd player but it gets changed out alot I like Lil Jon

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think right now i have the game cd in.. but im just tired of that cd.. and i dont have one cd i can listen to all the way through.. i think i'm gonna have to make up some mixes sometime soon.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
sounds tight. I have a ton of cd's so
i gotta change out every day or so. I like the new Eminem cd.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm old, so its AC/DC, Fleetwood Mack, White Zombi, Gwen Steffani, Type O Negative, and if rap comes on the radio it gets changed........every one knows the original rapper was Blondi (Debra Harry)....not the wanta be's we have running around now

·
Registered
219 Posts
The best thing ever created was the MP3 caries just over 150 songs on one disk or you can go with the Data disk that can have over 1800 songs on it never change the cd ever.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I like to listen to many artists (none from rap or heavy rock or heavy metal stuff).

I listen to:

Eric Clapton, The Outlaws, Lynard Skinnard, The Georgia Satellites, Boston, and a whole bunch more.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
Motown, Jazz Fusion = Jazz mixed with R&B, R&B from the 70's, Easy Rock...

60's Motown, Jazz Fusion = Jazz mixed with R&B, R&B from the 70's, Easy Rock - from same era e.g. America = Horse With No Name; long long time before (911) happened. No Heavy Metal or Rap...

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Techno!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
i listen to just about everything out there but country and gospel.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Punk, rock, metal, classic rock.......

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
newer style rock/metal/alternative. bands like atreyu, matchbook romance, hawthorne heights, hopesfall, avenged sevenfold, brand new, a static lullaby, the used, thursday, and of course stuff like 311, nofx, incubus, pennywise, mxpx, chevelle, etc etc

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Well this year I have already seen, or have tickets to ... Motley Crue, Def Leppard/Bryan Adams, Firehouse/Quiet Riot/Ratt/Cinderella, Billy Idol, Motley Crue again, and Paul McCartney. Might see Judas Priest/Queensryche and The Stones too. Yeah, I grew up in the 80s ... so there.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
kansasdjjj said:
I have to listen to everything! I D.J. private parties on the weekend.
A buddy of mine and I used to DJ in Dallas. We even came out with a CD, and then both went off to college. You got any MP3's of your work?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.