DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok on my o5 flame re ram i have some black strobe stripes and i was wondering to continue with the old school look should i get a black hood and then put a black rumble bee scoop on that or should i just get a black rumble bee scoop because i found a good deal on a black hood :help:

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have a Graphite Srt10 hood on my truck right now! I am going to paint it Atlantic Blue to match my truck but leave the scoop the grapite gray next week. Many people ask if it is carbon fiber?? and some even say it looks good like that so try the black hood you never know.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so would the black hood with a black hood scoop and the grill painted black as well would look good on a flame red truck

·
Registered
475 Posts
sounds like u gotta plan :rck:

·
Get Drunk and Be Somebody
920 Posts
I think the black hood would look good!! on a flame red ram.. u might need more black to go with it.... real dark tint maybe

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
paint the top of your hood black, not just a black hood

then you'll just look poor like you couldn't afford to paint a damaged panel

just paint like a huge stripe on the hood, not the whole hood

·
5,089 Posts
what I mean is from the edge of the hood above the fender, paint the black about 3" from the line and then do an outline or something

·
5,089 Posts
exactley, but leave about an inch of the hood red around it (not talking about on the side after the bend)

·
5,089 Posts
yup yup

and honestly that's a better job I coulda done with paint, good thing you can understand my messed up explanations lol

and on the outline, I have in my mind like the SS stripes on a chevrolet camaro/chevelle from 69-72

if you've seen the raised stripes you'll know what I'm thinking of

·
5,089 Posts
yeah, outline it like that

if I se paint like that, even on an economy japanese car, I think classic muscle

I think that'd look GREAT with torque thrust II's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.