DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3 Choices.....Bumper Covers**********

Alright,

I will be doing something to the front end of my truck.......and need your 2 Pennies......

I was looking at this one but not sure how far it will shoot out and I'm a little on the fence with the way it looks but its a little different. Anybody have one of these and could post some more pictures?? Keep scolling down I posted two more questions!!!!
 

Attachments

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Now.....Just for fun......What in the hell were they thinking here???? This is just.....Well.......Ugly...........it's a Xenon Kit for 06-UP.....I guess the designer was smoking crack when they came up with this one...............................................................................................................................................Damn Thats Bad....Go to Home Depot and buy a piece of ply. Wood and paint it the same color of your truck and slap that baby on there....that's what it looks like they did!!!!!
 

Attachments

· Registered
Joined
·
4,328 Posts
IMHOThat Truckmasters( first option you showed) is the best choice if you are going with a cover

I just painted my front parts including the bumper to match

 

· Tank Mech
Joined
·
3,911 Posts
Probably not most people's cup o' tea, but I've always liked the deep spoilers of certain race car venues, ala' NHRA Pro Stock or Sportsman classes, and the Can Am and GT cars.

BOA-FX offa eBay:
 

Attachments

· Registered
Joined
·
10,350 Posts
Wasinger12 said:
Now.....Just for fun......What in the hell were they thinking here???? This is just.....Well.......Ugly...........it's a Xenon Kit for 06-UP.....I guess the designer was smoking crack when they came up with this one...............................................................................................................................................Damn Thats Bad....Go to Home Depot and buy a piece of ply. Wood and paint it the same color of your truck and slap that baby on there....that's what it looks like they did!!!!!
:IDEA:No chrome upper caps and please OH GOD NO do NOT do the Xenon on that white truck.......Please OH please do NOT do the Xenon on that wgite truck!!!!!!:crazy:

UNBOB,still in love with your truck my friend,some of your pics would make great posters!!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
1,879 Posts
slammed1 said:
:IDEA:No chrome upper caps and please OH GOD NO do NOT do the Xenon on that white truck.......Please OH please do NOT do the Xenon on that wgite truck!!!!!!:crazy:

UNBOB,still in love with your truck my friend,some of your pics would make great posters!!
Agreed...

I hate my street scene bumper cover, I have never seen another one around here like it but I love the srt10 cover.
 

· Serenity
Joined
·
5,995 Posts
Sorry - can't help with the bumper cover, but I do want to know whats up with the asterisks at the end of your thread titles. I think you did this with the speaker thread as well. I keep looking for damn footnote somewhere :D
 

· Infinite Lives
Joined
·
6,428 Posts
Nathan K said:
please dont do option #1, thats just nasty
Agreed :D:D:D

SS bumper cover all the way.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ggravant said:
Sorry - can't help with the bumper cover, but I do want to know whats up with the asterisks at the end of your thread titles. I think you did this with the speaker thread as well. I keep looking for damn footnote somewhere :D
LOL.....Not sure I guess I just started doing that so over time if you see the Asterisks on a thread title you would know who it is.....Not sure....theres no point to it really!!!

Edit: I just went back and looked at threads I started and Ive done that to 30 of them...LOL!!!!!!!! :D Hell, Who knows!!!!
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
kruser79 said:
Probably not most people's cup o' tea, but I've always liked the deep spoilers of certain race car venues, ala' NHRA Pro Stock or Sportsman classes, and the Can Am and GT cars.

BOA-FX offa eBay:
Well,
I will say.... your totally doing something different there...dont see that one every day!!!

I like it!!! and it looks way better with paint on it!!!!!!! :D
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
McCready6569 said:
Agreed...

I hate my street scene bumper cover, I have never seen another one around here like it but I love the srt10 cover.

So, why do you hate your Street Scene cover? Does it not fit right? was it on the truck when you got it???? Or is it because alot of people (on here have them)....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Tossing this one out for the non cover crowd that might stop in.

Stocker started to pretzel and took quite a bit with it in a slow speed ice slide[started the slide at 5mph] into a pintle [had fun with the insurance over OEM, woo]. Now this has hit[and I mean dead on slam] two deer, one at 75mph in the high speed lane, and a moose. It has bumped a bear and two cow. Not a scratch, but destinking and skin/fur removal is a different matter. The winch sees building work[frame lifting] mostly, but has pulled 2 cars, and a truck out.
Went with warn as the bumper tucks in the most[well of all the ones on the market at the time]. I even welded in the supports for that added bonus.
The only thing that stops me in this cow pusher is my wife stealing it all the time.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Austere Bear said:
Tossing this one out for the non cover crowd that might stop in.

Stocker started to pretzel and took quite a bit with it in a slow speed ice slide[started the slide at 5mph] into a pintle [had fun with the insurance over OEM, woo]. Now this has hit[and I mean dead on slam] two deer, one at 75mph in the high speed lane, and a moose. It has bumped a bear and two cow. Not a scratch, but destinking and skin/fur removal is a different matter. The winch sees building work[frame lifting] mostly, but has pulled 2 cars, and a truck out.
Went with warn as the bumper tucks in the most[well of all the ones on the market at the time]. I even welded in the supports for that added bonus.
The only thing that stops me in this cow pusher is my wife stealing it all the time.
Yeah if I had a bigger truck (meaning 4X4 or 2500) I'd be running something like that!!! You can pretty much ram a wall and all is good. Come to think of it....if I had something like that I'd be in jail....."Road Rage" LOL!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top