• Exhaust(Magna Flow,Dual, Coming out like the stock but on both sides

Votes: 19 33.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well I'm Saving up money (slowly) for my truck. Depending on what i choose will Determine when i get it. I just moved into a new house and i'm having to buy all the good stuff, So i'm racking up the Credit cards and spending pretty much every dime. however i decided i am going to put away a bit of money every Week when i get my check until i reach my goal.

· DFFL
1,198 Posts
I say a new stereo system, but that is just me because I love a nice bump when i jump in the truck :D, or my dads that it. Some of the mods listed are huge compared to others. I don't know if you want to do the tint tho man, you could get a lot of tickets going that dark (I'm not sure where your from but around here ooo boy will they nail you). If you dont have the money for a sweet stereo right now, I would go with the headlights, taillights, and exhaust.

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spharis said:
My vote would be to get rid of that fuel door, or paint it black, but it wasnt an option......so go get some meats.......
Question, I was looking in your gallery and was wondering What head unit is that? Really nice.

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spharis said:
Its a sony....(I know not an alpine).....cdx-m9905x

Its nice....video ins and outs. One day I'll be able to finish everything up.
Looking hot man,

I was looking at the Pioneer DEH-P8600MP, I'm gonna be getting 2 6" monitors in the headrests, a Xbox in the center console, and Two monitors in the Visors. The only problem I have is i don't know how i want to do the subs. I want Two under the front seats and maybe a custom sub box in the rear.

It's a Difficult and Pricey venture but it's something i always wanted to do if i ever got money.

Sadly my plans got halted when i had to move unexpectantly and the only good offer on my house i got was if i had all the furniture and appliances and entertainment systems included. so basically They wanted everything but the beds and table sets. So i had to buy alot of stuff and my girlfriend had to go crazy and i swear she was picking the most expensive Stuff! I can't complain i got a nice Theatre room out of the deal Muhaha.

Your Truck is looking hot man, I really like those Rims.

another thing i wanna know is what AMP did you end up Purchasing. I really don't wanna get a amp i don't require considerin they seem to cary in price Alot

· Registered
3,207 Posts
I say go with the stereo system..... and just get the exhaust at the same time, if you just do the muffler and remove the resonator it would only cost around $100-$120, or you could just dump it and it would be even cheaper.
Do these 2 things and you would have ALL the good sounds to listen to! :rck:

· Registered
1,252 Posts
After having both, I would not spend alot on a stereo after having an exhaust. The quality of the stereo is going to be negated by the loud exhaust. If it were me, id get my meats, stereo, and then finish everything else, but I would remove exhaust from the list.

If you are going to get an exhaust, then dont go overboard with SQ on the stereo. You will always have to deal with the noise the exhaust makes, and it would be kind of pointless to have in the same environment. Just my opinion.

· DFFL
1,198 Posts
Yea, what kind of system were you lookin at doing, a SQ or a SPL setup????

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lrl1990 said:
Yea, what kind of system were you lookin at doing, a SQ or a SPL setup????

All about SQ, It's gonna be alittle more pricey but I rather spend the money and have it sound really good. My friend jason has a 300c and he went SPL and Whenever i get into his car he blasts it so loud that i can't even understand What The people are saying! he seems to like it, banging his head along with it.

After having both, I would not spend alot on a stereo after having an exhaust. The quality of the stereo is going to be negated by the loud exhaust. If it were me, id get my meats, stereo, and then finish everything else, but I would remove exhaust from the list.
Yeah i thought about that but i figured i could get a Low, Rumble exhaust With minimal cab sound. Maybe i'm just trying to be perfect here i don't know.
but i get what you're saying! No point in me buying all the expencive SQ stereo equipment and have it Deminished by the exhaust i just installed.

· --> UNITY <--
2,431 Posts
Depends on how much you want to spend. I voted for the tint, cause it is cheap, but makes a hell of difference. Knock that one off the list first cause it is easy and cheap, them go from there. IMO

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KIP311 said:
Depends on how much you want to spend. I voted for the tint, cause it is cheap, but makes a hell of difference. Knock that one off the list first cause it is easy and cheap, them go from there. IMO

Yeah, My buddy is gonna do it at the place he works for 50 bucks, whatever i want.

So i might just do that because like you said it's Super cheap.

I pretty much decided i'm gonna get the Tires and Rims. Now i need to find nice mudders that fit my rig without requiring Any major adjustments.

· Too much violence
4,001 Posts
Molded Flaps

KaPPaBaLL said:
get rid of the mud flaps. free mod for you.
What he said :thatfunny

Molded Flaps

BTW, I voted sound system :cool:

· Registered
406 Posts
sdg

· Registered
106 Posts
exhaust.. the way to go. get the respect with a little rumble... well at least they will know that you are comming!

· Banned
7,225 Posts
Bowjack said:
What he said :thatfunny

Molded Flaps

BTW, I voted sound system :cool:
hey you know what? i'm interested in the molded flaps. I'm tired of seeing junk and road grime all over the buttom side of the truck. I have to scrub my damn brains out to get that shit off. talk about elbow grease. I need to lube them again. any pictures of the "molded" flaps? never seen it.

btw, i never voted.. Performance first... Looks later.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.